Monday, July 26, 2010

Pathology Report Should be in Today

I'm a little nervous...hoping that there are no surprises but recognizing that it might not be all that I'm hoping for.  I'm trying to keep those positive thoughts but I'll definitely be on edge until I get a call from the surgeon's office inviting me to come in to remove stitches, review the report and swap out the temporary Mammosite port for the real deal.  Hopefully, I'll be able to get in tomorrow; at the latest it will be Thursday.

Otherwise, I am feeling pretty good.  Just wishing I could float around in the pool, but at least I figured out how to shower and keep the Mammosite area dry.  It's a small price to pay for the opportunity to have the 5 day radiation protocol. 

Waiting...waiting...and keeping positive thoughts that all will be good.


No comments:

Post a Comment