Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tests, tests and more tests

We are home after spending the day at the hospital. I had the PET scan at 9:00, which is a strange experience. Then we left the hospital and had breakfast, and stopped in Best Buy to kill a little time. We got back to the hospital and had all the pre-op testing, xray, blah blah blah. I've been poked and prodded, dyed and scanned. I should hear the results of the PET later today, with any luck. But...


the only way I can avoid full axillary dissection of my lymph nodes on Monday is to go tomorrow morning to the Breast Center and let them biopsy the questionable nodes. And since I really want to avoid removal of all these lymph nodes if it is at all possible, I'm showing up for the biopsy.

One day at a time...literally.

Michelle

1 comment: