Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Uncooperative bone marrow!

Well, this is a little disappointing.  My white blood count was way too low this time (1.2) so I couldn't have treatment today.  So much for being double the high before the last treatment.  They couldn't give me Neulasta because I was too high.  Now I am way too low.  So my last AC treatment is delayed until next week. 

Need to avoid sick people for a few days.  I am at my "nadir" (low point) and should recover on my own in time for next Wednesday's appointment. 

Michelle

4 comments:

  1. Michelle:

    I know this is disappointing news. I am sorry that you had to delay the A/C session. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be so disappointed, but it is good that your medical team is on top of these things. You sure do not want to be at a greater risk for infection.

    Thinking of you and praying for you every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle - That's too bad-I know you were looking forward to finishing up this portion of your treatment. It's always upsetting to be all prepared and then not be able to have the treatment. I remember my aunt going through the same thing.

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, well poop to this too. Keeping you in my thoughts.

    linda

    ReplyDelete